Phoenix Business Intelligence provides solutions that streamline research processes. We are a leader in designing, developing, and implementing highly automated business analytics solutions. In short, we help clients make their important business decisions more efficiently and effectively.
Phoenix Business Intelligence can assist you with your basic tabulation projects as well as the most complex jobs. We have an innovative on/offshore staffing model where easy to follow tasks can be done at the lowest cost while onshore experts provide advice, guidance, and consulting.
Additionally, Phoenix Business Intelligence has expertise in a wide variety of industries and their data models. This means that we can work with industry and scientific data sets above and beyond questionnaire data. It’s no problem to integrate multiple disparate data sets into one complete analysis.
- Simple and complex nested cross tabulations
- Base counts and frequencies, row and column percents, marginals
- Sample balancing, weighting, and rim weighting
- Statistical significance testing, confidence intervals, T and Z tests, ANOVA, Chi-Square
- Mean analysis with mean, median, mode, max, min, standard deviation
- Advanced formatting options: HTML output, table shading and fonts, highlighting scores, and more
- Automated graphing in PowerPoint, Excel, HTML and Word
- WinCross, Quantum/Quanvert, SPSS/PASW/Desktop Reporter, and others
- Experts in high volume data processing and reporting especially for tracking studies
Increase Productivity with Automation
Stop wasting time processing data and building reports by hand or with only partial automation. Phoenix Business Intelligence can automate the entire process from end to end including data conversion, cleaning, processing, tabulation, formatting, and publishing. Automatically create virtually any graphic with report automation.
- Increase productivity and lower cost
- Improve report consistency & quality
- Turn around your data faster!
- Simplify the production process
- Stay focused on your business
- Produce any graphic in PowerPoint, Excel, HTML, Adobe PDF, Word, and more.
- Go directly from survey data to reports fast
- Produce fully customized reports in large volumes
- Automatically integrate disparate data, spreadsheets and databases
- Automate tabulations, statistics, stat testing and any other calculations
Phoenix Business Intelligence has a dedicated group of specialists who are expert in developing web-based market research applications. Our analysts and software engineers build easy-to-use, high performance market research applications for some of the biggest firms in the industry.
- Online Tabulation Tools – Allow your staff or end clients to perform their own tabulation
- Web Based Reporting – Deploy your reports to the internet as interactive applications or automatically generated PowerPoint or Excel.
- Dashboards - One dashboard can summarize performance in a quick, insightful, and powerfully illustrated snapshot.
- Full Online Analytics Applications – Phoenix Business Intelligence specializes in deploying market research software applications using SPSS Server, SPSS Collaboration, MrStudio, and other SPSS and Microsoft technologies.
Dashboards With the overwhelming flow of information in business today, managers need clear yet powerful views into business performance. With dashboards, scorecards, and other interactive reports, managers can quickly obtain views of business performance without wading through reams of information.
Phoenix Business Intelligence can provide fully interactive dashboards in PowerPoint, Adobe PDF, and on the web in HTML. Our dashboard technology uses Macromedia Flash to enable rich media dashboard applications that include mapping and other visually pleasing elements.
- SPSS – SPSS is a core building block for market research analytics applications. Our teams are expert in the design and develop of applications using SPSS Server, SPSS Collaboration, SPSS Web Reporter, MrStudio, Text Analysis, and more.
- Business Objects – Our teams have very deep technical expertise in Business Objects Crystal Xcelsius using both the specialized server software that provides “real time” dynamic update as well as the standard desktop version. Also, we have experience implementing large data warehouses using Business Objects Enterprise.
- Macromedia Flash/Flex – We can build highly interactive and rich media applications for web using both Flash and Flex.
- Microsoft – Mircrosoft technologies are the glue that often holds web applications together. We have deep expertise using .Net, C#, Visual Basic, VBA, SQL Server, and Analysis Services
Explore our specialized business intelligence services to see how Phoenix can streamline your research, improve your productivity and quality, and allow you to focus more on your work.