Reflecting the evolving industry, Phoenix Converged Technology and Media combines deep expertise in Media and programming with demonstrated experience in Technology and Telecommunications research to deliver relevant valuable market insights to our clients.
Today’s rapidly moving and converging IT, electronics, software, communications, networking and video markets require firms to take a holistic approach in gathering market information, transforming it into strategies, and executing on those strategies. The Phoenix Converged Technology team specializes in providing insight into perceptions of brands, products, and service packages in the rapidly changing technology landscape. Research services cover both consumer and business decision-makers in domestic and global markets.
The Converged Technology team works with clients to develop custom studies with two key objectives—to deliver actionable marketing programs and to impact the bottom line. The results of each study reveal key segments to target as well as the drivers that motivate consumers and differentiate the client’s brand from competitors. These custom studies are designed to link research insights to customer profit or lifetime value data to show clients where opportunities exist to grow revenue, either in the marketplace or within their customer base.
Our expertise spans:
- Consumer insights
- Early adopters
- Business to business insights
- Small business (including SOHO)
- Public sector
- C-level respondents
- Decision makers
- Domestic and global
- Sampling and methodology expertise
- Emerging markets
- Qualitative and quantitative
- Including on-line qualitative techniques with business and
- Syndicated and custom programs
Our research and consulting services include:
- New product development
- Market share/sizing
- Market segmentation and target marketing
- Concept testing, forecasting and pricing
- Brand performance and migrations
- Customer experience and satisfaction
- Market landscapes and opportunity assessment
- Ad and copy testing
- Customer Intelligence, data mining and modeling
- Complex sampling and weighting
Syndicated research explores product usage and distribution of the customer’s technology wallet at the household level, as well as the impact of marketing communications on brand and business results. Our work features two inaugural studies:
- The Phoenix Consumer Convergence 360 (more detail is located in the orange accelerator box, Market Segmentation/Targeting) study is a unique research offering that provides our clients with deep insights into how technology is impacting the home and business lives of their customers and end users.
- The Phoenix QuadPlay AdPi® and BrandPi® Audit (more detail is located in the green accelerator box, Brand & Advertising Analytics) measures the impact of marketing communications on brand and business performance for wireless phone, wired phone, paid TV and Internet services. Rapid-response reporting allows clients to make quick decisions around ways to optimize marketing programs and media budgets.
Traditional entertainment vehicles and scheduled programming do not always meet the needs of today’s consumer. From the use of the DVR to Internet broadcasts on a personal computer or portable handheld device, consumers today are embracing their ability to choose how, when and where they obtain information and entertainment.
The Phoenix Media research team partners with clients across the broadcast television, cable, print and other media industries to help them better compete in today’s dynamic environment. Our media specialists design, organize, execute, and deliver all types of research projects. Using custom quantitative and qualitative methods the Phoenix Media team gauges audience receptivity to new and existing programs, tests promotional messages, and assesses interest in emerging media platforms as well as the latest media and entertainment offerings.
Find out how Phoenix’s unique services can improve the results of your programs and impact your bottom line. Contact Edye Twer.