Best practices review via various custom qual and quant techniques.
Phoenix’s proprietary approach, Emotivation®, validates & sizes the emotional need states that exist for categories and brands and explore customer perceptions within the context of those need states.
Understanding the Drivers of Behavior & Selection
- Emotivation® is a qualitative (and quantitative) approach that helps us to understand and make sense of how and why consumers behave the way they do.
Based on Classic and Contemporary Psychology
- It explains human behavior based on an individual’s underlying psychology and the way this is expressed in the environment (situation) in which they live or the way in which they were raised.
Making the Emotional Connection
- The basis of the approach is that all humans have specific emotional needs (relative to the category of interest) and they will strive to “satisfy” these needs in the choices they make. This approach informs HOW to make that deep emotional connection.
Emotivation® provides grounding & insights on AdPi Brand Connection, Relevance, & Category Drivers
AdPi® is our gold standard for pre-market testing and a holistic solution that informs each stage of creative development all the way through to launch.
PRE-MARKET CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT WITH ADPI
Measure how ads motivate consumer response and the paths they take to drive that action, including connecting with consumer needs & goals with AdPi® Concept and Copy Testing
- “Reversed-engineered” framework with category-specific and consistent metrics that apply at any stage of the creative development process (from storyboards and rough-cuts to animatics and finished film) across all media types (TV, Print, Digital, OOH, Social, etc.)
- Robust and transparent norms representative of the category for meaningful evaluation
- Measures an ad’s creative effectiveness by how it connects with consumers and motivates action
- Full set of ad performance drivers and diagnostics
- Add-on tools available for Facial Coding, Eye Tracking, and Print Annotator
- Fully supported and backed by a creative development consulting team
AT LAUNCH CREATIVE DIAGNOSTIC CHECK
Rapid turnaround check so you can measure your ad against a selected set of competitors in your category via AdPi
- Creative check at launch uses the same category-specific creative diagnostic models as pre-launch copy testing
- Robust category models and norms enable early diagnosis of any potential in-market creative performance issues and the ad’s ability to drive in-market consumer response
- Delivers a composite AdPi® score for easy in-market competitive comparison and a deep-dive into creative pathways & attributes to explain the difference in creative potential between your ads & competitor
Estimating In-Market Performance
Phoenix’s AdPi Brand Effect Platform offers clients a seamless solution to maximize ad performance using creative diagnostics (AdPi) to generate forward-looking estimates to understand your creative’s full in-market performance potential (Brand Effect), delivered through a modular, interactive dashboard configured to meet your specific analytic needs.
Integrating World-Class Creative Optimization and In-Market Tracking
AdPi Quickview In-Market Creative Diagnostics
Continuously measuring competitors in your category with quick turnaround creative insights delivery via our dashboard
- Category-specific models & category specific intender targets, underpinned by a robust model that explains a creative’s potential to drive an in-market consumer response
- Delivers multilayered insights that can help explain the “why’s” behind BE performance
- Composite AdPi score for easy in-market competitive comparison
- Deep dive into creative pathways and attributes to explain the difference in creative potential between your ads & competitors
- Robust competitive intelligence provides best practices for the category to assist in future campaign development
Brand Effect In-Market Advertising Effectiveness
Real–world, real-time, in-flight ad effectiveness measurement
- Track how media weight and ad flighting influence breakthrough &. campaign wear-in
- Understand the impact of program & publisher placement & TV program sponsorship
- Understand the impact of individual assets on key brand health metrics and consumer actions
- Track competitor activity & misattribution to inform strategic positioning
- Measure how your ads perform against historical and competitive ads, as well as category norms
- Assess your TV ad’s ability to resonate and communicate valuable information to viewers
- Track and optimize media weight, program placement, creative selection and more during your campaign
FOR MEDIA NETWORKS
- Measure ad and program effectiveness across TV and digital to help guide your media plan development
- Pair program engagement data with TV ratings for a holistic view of your program performance
- Identify high-value programming that fosters ad memorability and in-program placement success
- Measure TV sponsorship performance against historical and competitive norms
Based on your advertising campaign objectives & media plan we will determine which platform solution best fits your needs. Let us help you design the right-sized program