How Does Your Customers’ Experience with Your Brand Measure Up?
In an evolving world where consumers interact with so many brands and are exposed to even more brand promises, they naturally expect more from their unique interactions. Staying in front of this new norm will make for great experiences that generate higher ROI.
Competitive Customer Experience (CCX) is a unique approach to understanding customers’ experience – assessing the impact of Brand and Interaction experience on likelihood to recommend. Understanding this in a full competitive landscape helps identify opportunities, threats, and white space for differentiation.
To understand true brand position, we look at both within category and across Best in Class Brands from all categories to enable our CX to be benchmarked against the best brands.
One of the unique aspects of CCX is the ability to incorporate unstructured data in modeling. Traditionally open ends and scaled data are used in isolation – CCX uses coded open ends to run key analyses such as driver analysis or regression modeling. We measure both brand and CX Touchpoints and a key deliverable is to understand the impact of each in driving recommendation or NPS.
Let us help you:
- Define brand position and what is driving it
- Determine customer loyalty and engagement
- Integrate the results to provide a holistic view of how engagement efforts are moving the needle
For more information, reach out to your Account Advisor or contact us!
Determine where and how to concentrate strategic and tactical resources to provide an optimal customer experience
- Create alignment between tactics and strategies by clearly linking individual customer touch points to achieve desired overall strategic outcomes
- Improve customer experiences by engaging line employees, helping employees understand how their interactions with the customer impact the customer’s overall experience and create customer preference
- Allocate resources more efficiently as a result of focusing on the elements of the customer experience that drive business outcomes
Explore the individual customer experience touch points, expectations, barriers, and frustrations compared to core brand values
- Obtain a deeper understanding of not only ‘what’ happens during the customer journey, but also customer thought processes, considerations, and key touch points at which decisions are made
- Gain insight across organizational silos to uncover issues during the customer journey, identify improvement opportunities and create breakthrough experiences
- More effectively market and cement relationships with existing customers along their experience journey
Understand how customers perceive the experience across channels and markets, how performance compares to expectations set by advertising and brand efforts, and prioritize improvement
- Improved coordination of various customer experience touch points leads to better customer experience measurement programs
- The ability to track and report enterprise-wide performance on customer experience metrics creates a deeper understanding
- Coordinated CX measurement gives organizations the ability to “close the loop” on negative experiences for individual customers
Understand how proposed changes to your online experience, from a marketing, messaging, and offering perspective will impact your business prior to implementation
- Determine how your online presence supports or detracts from the overall customer experience
- Utilize dynamic website evaluation tools to simulate real world utilization of proposed website enhancements, from wireframes to production-ready websites
- Determine how your online experience works with the app-based experience to create a holistic online presence
Understand what is working and not working for your program and who to target
- How to assess the effectiveness of content delivery through non-traditional sources, including mobile apps and online only access to program content
- Assess evolving channel usage among hard to reach audiences, including cord cutters
Provides deep insights from consumer and dealer perspectives of an ideal processes aimed at providing a better customer experience and retention
- Understand prospects’ experiences during the sales life cycle and increase the effectiveness of your sales team
- Capture how well service staff delivered on expectations set during the sales experience and improve customer loyalty
- Find areas to direct sales and service investments that will lead to the greatest return