Senior Research Director
Phoenix’s Communications and Brand Analytics group is seeking an experienced researcher to join our growing team. The position works in our Framingham, MA office and is responsible for the full execution of all aspects of research projects from study design through vendor management, fielding, data analysis, reporting and presenting findings to clients.
The Senior Research Director, Communications and Brand Analytics will:
- Manage/produce syndicated and custom market research projects, specifically in the Communications sphere
- Manage studies from beginning to end; including translating objectives into instrument design, managing third party suppliers, production, and report development
- Process and analyze survey data to uncover actionable insight related to the client objectives
- Proactively manage clients, including anticipating client needs and cross-selling products
- Other activities as needed.
The ideal candidate has:
- 10+ years of primary research experience on supplier side including 5+ years of experience doing independent analysis and report writing for custom research projects
- Experience in the Financial Services industry preferred
- Experience with identifying methodological designs that best fit client needs
- Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize and translate data into meaningful, actionable recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity from start to finish while adhering to deadlines
- Ability to work independently with clients to develop research-based solutions to critical questions/issues
- Basic quantitative research skills mandatory, particularly with brand and communications studies (questionnaire design, field management, analysis and reporting)
- Proven ability to effectively present proposals and research results to clients
- Expertise using SPSS, PowerPoint, Excel and other MS Office programs
- BA/BS degree required
Overall, we are looking for someone with passion for communications, problem-solving, and with a desire to develop skills in a fast-paced environment, while contributing in a meaningful way to our team.
Please submit a resume and cover letter with the subject line “Senior Research Director” to:
Phoenix Marketing International
Rolling Deadline – Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Successful applicants will be asked to provide documentation certifying that they are legally eligible to work in the United States.Back to Careers