Several Openings For Experienced Researchers
Are you passionate about advertising? Are you that person that loves Super Bowl commercials more than the Super Bowl?
If so, we’re looking for you! Phoenix Marketing’s Communications and Brand Analytics group is seeking experienced researchers with an interest in advertising to join our growing team. The positions are located in our Framingham, MA office.
Founded in 1999, Phoenix Marketing International is one of the fastest growing marketing research firms in the U.S. The Communications and Brand Analytics division conducts advertising and branding research for major advertisers in the financial services, beverage, quick service restaurant, and CPG categories. We use a proprietary, holistic research approach to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of marketing communications.
At Phoenix you will experience an entrepreneurial culture and collaborate with team members who are innovative and passionate about their work. Phoenix offers a competitive salary and benefits package and a supportive work environment.
- 5+ years of primary research experience, ideally on the supplier side
- Experience with identifying methodological designs that best fit client needs
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity from start to finish while adhering to deadlines
- Quantitative research skills, particularly with brand and communications studies (questionnaire design, field management, analysis and reporting)
- Strong proficiency in SPSS/Q/Statistical software packages
- Proven ability to effectively present proposals and research results to clients
- Expertise using PowerPoint, Excel and other MS Office programs
- BA/BS degree required
Overall, we are looking to round out our team with professionals who possess a passion for communications, problem-solving, and insightful and actionable research.
Please submit a resume and salary requirements to: