Phoenix’s John Schiela to Present at Quirk’s East
Goodbye Einstein, Hello da Vinci: Artisan Research to Solve Business Issues
What do you do when your tried-and-true research methods are not delivering the insights and business impacts that the C-suite is demanding? Phoenix will discuss their process for intellectual innovation within the research business via a case study format. Mini case studies will be presented by 1) MSCI on how to ensure you are not only answering the questions correctly but you are answering the right correct questions; 2) Comcast on how the Phoenix Packaging and Pricing Lab solved their “unsolvable” business issue; and 3) Mobile Posse on MythBusting by combining survey and real mobile “click data” to determine the true mobile journey.
See how taking an artisan approach to research provides powerful business solutions.
- Case Study Presentation
- Data integration/big data
- Mobile research
- Predictive analytics
- Storytelling/data interpretation
- Hybrid/mixed methods (qualitative, quant, mobile, SM)
- New techniques – qualitative and quantitative
- Researchers often worry about getting the right answer, but are they asking the right question? See how the combination of art and science benefits all stages of research – from issue identification to approach development through the delivery of results.
- What if I told you, you can get your model to converge and still get the wrong answer? By considering the “what is” and not the “what if,” we can develop simple yet robust techniques that best answer key business questions.
- Advanced methods get you so far, but what happens in the real world? Sometimes the story is the data and not the pretty picture. Learn how to bring complex and large data to life.
Speakers include John Schiela from Phoenix Marketing International, David Wayne of MSCI, and Gergory Wester of Mobile Posse. They will be presenting on February 27th at 11:30 am.
Click here for more on Quirk’s East.Back to learn