QSR, Fast Casual Advertising Dashboard: Performance of Breaking Ads – April 2022
April 26, 2022
Leveraging the insights from one of Phoenix’s 20+ category-specific advertising dashboards, we’ve rounded up the performance of recent breaking ads within the QSR & Fast Casual category*:
QSR & Fast Casual Highlights
- Wendy’s once again finds itself at the top of this month’s ranking with an AdPi Score of 142 for their ad “These Days.” The catchy tune scored high points within Net Actions (evoking consumers to take an action like trying the promotion or visiting the restaurant) and Memorability.
- DQ tied itself for second and third with their ads “Limo” and “Signature Stackburgers,” both with an AdPi score of 138. While both ads scored above the norm for Brand Prominence and Banding overall, “Limo” had a higher Memorability score, specifically in the ad’s ability to be Entertaining.
- Dunkin’ is well known for its loyal following and iconic branding, and the coffee company’s awareness is demonstrated in the performance of its ad “Spring In Your Sip,” which delivered above-average scoring for almost every Branding metric, especially in Brand Recognition.
* There were not enough breaking ads for the month of April within the Casual Dining category, but stay tuned for more insights next month!
For a complimentary breakdown of your ad’s performance, including in-market potential (persuasion & net action) and creative performance (branding, creative efficiency, & verbatims), please fill out this form:
Improved Understanding of “What” and “Why” Behind Your Advertising Performance
Phoenix’s dynamic advertising dashboard allows brands to gain ad messaging effectiveness insights for themselves and their competitors.
This dashboard provides:
- A standard approach for evaluating relative creative performance for brand and competitive ads, regardless of channel or level of finish.
- One summary metric to understand the relative potential for an ad to activate consumer response such as seeking more information or purchasing.
- A category-specific roadmap for developing a “successful” ad that ultimately has a high likelihood of activation.
- Detailed diagnostics of creative performance across creative attributes underlying roadmap “drivers”.
- Measures the potential for ads to “lift” consideration and activate a response.