QSR, Fast Casual & Casual Dining Advertising Dashboard: Performance of Breaking Ads – December 2021
December 22, 2021
Leveraging the insights from one of Phoenix’s 20+ category-specific advertising dashboards, we’ve rounded up the performance of recent breaking ads within the QSR, Fast Casual & Casual Dining category:
QSR & Fast Casual Highlights
- Pizza Hut is this month’s winner with an AdPi score of 147 for their ad “Triple Treat Carol.” This catchy jingle scored above average in almost every category, particularly for Brand Recognition and Product Presentation.
- Tied for second are Dominos “Local Restaurants” and Popeyes “Nuggets and Mac,” both with AdPi scores of 145. Dominos notably scored the best of the entire lineup within Creative Efficiency’s Shows a restaurant that I would be proud to visit. Meanwhile, Popeyes managed to hit above-average in every In-Market Potential metric; no easy feat!
Back to Explore
Casual Dining Highlights
- Olive Garden takes a strong lead this month within Casual Dining with an AdPi score of 152. The “Signature Classics Carol” managed to ring in the cheer with viewers in most of our categories, with a particularly strong for Brand Value and Memorability.
- IHOP comes in second with “Not Always Wonderful,” a humorous ad that many of us can relate to during the holidays. While (not surprisingly) taking the top Humorous score of the group, this witty spot also received top marks for Engagement and Relevance.
For a complimentary breakdown of your ad’s performance, including in-market potential (persuasion & net action) and creative performance (branding, creative efficiency, & verbatims), please fill out this form:
Improved Understanding of “What” and “Why” Behind Your Advertising Performance
Phoenix’s dynamic advertising dashboard allows brands to gain ad messaging effectiveness insights for themselves and their competitors.
This dashboard provides:
- A standard approach for evaluating relative creative performance for brand and competitive ads, regardless of channel or level of finish.
- One summary metric to understand the relative potential for an ad to activate consumer response such as seeking more information or purchasing.
- A category-specific roadmap for developing a “successful” ad that ultimately has a high likelihood of activation.
- Detailed diagnostics of creative performance across creative attributes underlying roadmap “drivers”.
- Measures the potential for ads to “lift” consideration and activate a response.