QSR, Fast Casual & Casual Dining Advertising Dashboard: Performance of Breaking Ads – May 2022
May 31, 2022
Leveraging the insights from one of Phoenix’s 20+ category-specific advertising dashboards, we’ve rounded up the performance of recent breaking ads within the QSR, Fast Casual & Casual Dining category:
QSR & Fast Casual Highlights
- Chipotle ties for first with an AdPi Score of 144 for “They Know – Local Produce.” While the ad suffered a bit on branding, its performance scores within the Relevance metric more than made up for it, specifically with how the ad addresses an issue that is important to viewers (in this case, locally sourced ingredients.)
- DQ’s “All-Star Summer Blizzards” is the other ad tied for first, scoring high points within Branding and Product Presentation. This baseball-themed ad also likely gained additional lift from its sponsorship with MLB.
Back to Explore
Casual Dining Highlights
- Denny’s “Fueling Up Can Be Pricey” takes the win this month with an AdPi Score of 145. The diner-style restaurant’s ad scored big points for its product presentation and brand value, not surprising given the ad’s promotion of their Endless Breakfast for $6.99. Denny’s also secured the second spot with “Perfect Day at Denny’s,” which scored at the AdPi norm of 138.
- Golden Corral came up into the third seat with “A Buffet Isn’t One Thing” and an AdPi Score of 135. While the ad came in just below the norm, it did perform above-average for Humor within the Memorability metric.
For a complimentary breakdown of your ad’s performance, including in-market potential (persuasion & net action) and creative performance (branding, creative efficiency, & verbatims), please fill out this form:
Improved Understanding of “What” and “Why” Behind Your Advertising Performance
Phoenix’s dynamic advertising dashboard allows brands to gain ad messaging effectiveness insights for themselves and their competitors.
This dashboard provides:
- A standard approach for evaluating relative creative performance for brand and competitive ads, regardless of channel or level of finish.
- One summary metric to understand the relative potential for an ad to activate consumer response such as seeking more information or purchasing.
- A category-specific roadmap for developing a “successful” ad that ultimately has a high likelihood of activation.
- Detailed diagnostics of creative performance across creative attributes underlying roadmap “drivers”.
- Measures the potential for ads to “lift” consideration and activate a response.