QSR, Fast Casual & Casual Dining Advertising Dashboard: Performance of Breaking Ads – November 2021
November 30, 2021
Leveraging the insights from one of Phoenix’s 20+ category-specific advertising dashboards, we’ve rounded up the performance of recent breaking ads within the QSR, Fast Casual & Casual Dining category:
QSR & Fast Casual Highlights
- Wendy’s once again takes the group with their “Buck Biscuit” ad, which made the top AdPi score of the month at 146. This ad scored well in Brand Connection, Cognitive Connection, and Relevance. Their other ad that made the lineup, “Crack An Egg” featuring former NFL running back and sports analyst Reggie Bush, was likely boosted by their use of contextual elements during football season.
- Dunkin’ is giving us all the Holiday feels with their “Holiday Helper” ad, which scored big for Branding and Cognitive Connection (meaning their message got through clear to consumers.)
Back to Explore
Casual Dining Highlights
- Olive Garden made first place with their “I Need You” ad, which scored above average for most metrics, specifically in Brand Connection and Brand Value.
- Cracker Barrel’s “Conversation” also performed incredibly well in terms of Cognitive Connection and Relevance.
For a complimentary breakdown of your ad’s performance, including in-market potential (persuasion & net action) and creative performance (branding, creative efficiency, & verbatims), please fill out this form:
Improved Understanding of “What” and “Why” Behind Your Advertising Performance
Phoenix’s dynamic advertising dashboard allows brands to gain ad messaging effectiveness insights for themselves and their competitors.
This dashboard provides:
- A standard approach for evaluating relative creative performance for brand and competitive ads, regardless of channel or level of finish.
- One summary metric to understand the relative potential for an ad to activate consumer response such as seeking more information or purchasing.
- A category-specific roadmap for developing a “successful” ad that ultimately has a high likelihood of activation.
- Detailed diagnostics of creative performance across creative attributes underlying roadmap “drivers”.
- Measures the potential for ads to “lift” consideration and activate a response.