QSR, Fast Casual & Casual Dining Advertising Dashboard: Performance of Breaking Ads – October 2021
October 28, 2021
Leveraging the insights from one of Phoenix’s 20+ category-specific advertising dashboards, we’ve rounded up the performance of recent breaking ads within the QSR, Fast Casual & Casual Dining category:
Back to Explore
QSR & Fast Casual Highlights
- Wendy’s is the winner of the group with their “Hot & Crispy” ad, which made the top AdPi score of the month at 144. This clever ad (which is strangely reminiscent of a horror movie) scored big across almost all Creativity measures.
- Arby’s comes in as a close second with their “$1 Happy Hour” ad, which scored big for Branding and Cognitive Connection (their message got through clear to consumers.)
Casual Dining Highlights
- IHOP took both first and second place with their Halloween Menu: “Wearwolf” and “Treats” ads, which scored above average for most metrics, specifically in Memorability and Branding.
- Denny’s “Feels Like Fall” also performed incredibly well in terms of Memorability, with a top score of the group for Cognitive Connection.
For a complimentary breakdown of your ad’s performance, including in-market potential (persuasion & net action) and creative performance (branding, creative efficiency, & verbatims), please fill out this form:
Improved Understanding of “What” and “Why” Behind Your Advertising Performance
Phoenix’s dynamic advertising dashboard allows brands to gain ad messaging effectiveness insights for themselves and their competitors.
This dashboard provides:
- A standard approach for evaluating relative creative performance for brand and competitive ads, regardless of channel or level of finish.
- One summary metric to understand the relative potential for an ad to activate consumer response such as seeking more information or purchasing.
- A category-specific roadmap for developing a “successful” ad that ultimately has a high likelihood of activation.
- Detailed diagnostics of creative performance across creative attributes underlying roadmap “drivers”.
- Measures the potential for ads to “lift” consideration and activate a response.